Fabuloso Pro conditioner bases have had an intensity shift
This entry was posted on July 12, 2018.
In order to deliver an even better colour maintenance system, Fabuloso Pro have increased the capacity in Fabuloso Pro Conditioner bottles for pigment, by slightly reducing the amount of conditioner base. The new offering will now feature a take home conditioner base of 200ml and a pigment capacity of 60-80g max.
The new Fabuloso Pro Conditioner bottles are made from 100% recyclable PET plastic and are easier to shake and dispense product from. Now more intense colours can be mixed in the Fabuloso Pro Conditioner environmentally friendly packaging… good for you and the planet.
- Room for more pigment – more intense for better hair colour maintenance
- 100% recyclable PET plastic – better for you, better for the environment
- Thinner and stronger packaging – easier to squeeze
Continued Benefits of Fabuloso Pro Conditioners
- Unlimited creativity to perfectly match and maintain clients’ hair colour in between all colour services (permanent, demi and semi-permanent colour)
- Colour molecule is deposited inside the hair shaft - bonding it to the hair fibre for lasting results
- Results in 3 minutes, smoothing / anti-static effect that polishes the cuticle to reduce frizz and give brilliant shine
- Restores and maintains moisture balance
- Softens, nourishes and detangles without weighing hair down
- Colour maintenance conditioners can be created for different hair types
New Mixologist Menu
The mixologist menu has been updated based on market feedback. This new menu shows examples of stronger tones that are created based on the 80g formulations.